Technology Leader, published author and analytics guy with special interest in data products, analytics and digital transformation.
Industry experience – Around 12 years of experience in building strong teams, people leadership, data products, data analytics, engineering, data architecture, and product management.
Author of –
- Practical Enterprise Data Lake Insights | Apress | 2018
- Description – Practical Enterprise Data Lake Insights lows down the principles of an enterprise data lake ecosystem, its building blocks, and key characteristics. It covers various strategies and design considerations to ingest data into lake. In addition to secure consumption of data from the lake, readers will also learn data archival and system high availability.
- Link – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1484235215/
- Recognized as Top 20 best Big Data book to read in 2019
- Advanced Oracle PL/SQL Developer’s Guide – Second Edition | Packt Publishing | 2016
- Description – The book helps you master the advanced concepts of PL/SQL for professional-level certification and learn the new capabilities of Oracle 12c
- Link – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1785284800/
- Oracle Advanced PL/SQL Developer Professional Guide | Packt Publishing | 2012
- Description – The book covers the advanced features of PL/SQL which are required to design and optimize the PL/SQL code in database applications. The features like collections, external procedures, server-side result caching, enforce row level security using VPD, handling large objects and SecureFiles build up a concrete platform for a PL/SQL professional.
- Link – https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1849687226/
Author portfolio on Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/author/saurabhgupta
Industry recognition – Awarded as NEXT100 Future CIO – 2018 by ITNext and 9.9 media group. NEXT100 is an annual awards program instituted by IT Next magazine and the 9.9 Group that aims to identify 100 experienced IT managers who have the skills, talent and spirit to become CIOs. The applicants must complete and submit the comprehensive application for NEXT100 awards. They will also need to fulfil other mandatory requirements like obtaining referee recommendations, psychometric tests, and jury interviews. The final selection and nomination of the NEXT100 award recipients is made by a prestigious committee of experienced technology and business leaders who constitute the NEXT100 jury (https://next100.itnext.in/jurypanel/2018). The jury members review and evaluate applicants on career accomplishments, professional expertise, skills and potential to be a CIO.
Speaker at AIOUG, IOUG, NASSCOM, and technology forums (https://sbhoracle.wordpress.com/public-appearances/)